Supplemental Information to the
Ultimate Guide to
The reality of the US healthcare system
1. Hospital medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. That’s 700 people killed every single day! (The video in the article also explains they don’t even know what to do about it…)
2. A gripping horror story of a suspected hospital medical error & cover-up – wrong on many levels...
3. Good illustration of how over-diagnoses & over-treatments happen (with good audio recording)
5. A sad under-treatment case
Resources that get you educated & engaged in your healthcare!
1. The healthcare “code of silence” and what you can do to reduce the chance of being harmed (it’s 5 years of old but sadly still very relevant)
2. An upbeat “Choosing Wisely” music video - Please watch! 😁
5. Illustrations of how health advocate would help you
6. Recent post by “Epatient Dave” – a famous "engaged patient"